General terms and conditions
HuisAssist is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the trade name Juiste Makelaar under number 83460799.
The terms and conditions listed below apply to requests made by the user on the HuisAssist website or Juiste Makelaar via the check. Registered companies are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are provided to them upon registration.
- Making an application through huisassist.nl or juistemakelaar.nl is completely free of charge. No costs will be charged in any way to the user making the request.
- The information that the applicant receives is entirely without obligation. The applicant is deprived of obligations. The applicant is free to decide not to accept the offers offered.
- Right Broker makes the information entered by the user available to four different companies. The companies to whom the information is sent are companies that can provide the service.
- Proper Broker has the full right not to forward applications in the event of:
a. Suspected abuse of the services offered
b. Moderate quality of content of the application
c. No rights can be derived from participation by the applicant
- Juiste Makelaar is authorized to contact the applicant to verify the authenticity of the details filled in, to prevent misuse of the service offered by Juiste Makelaar and HuisAssist. This also serves to monitor the quality of the service provided by Juiste Makelaar.
- The applicant cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, for material and/or immaterial damage caused by a company with which the applicant came into contact as a result of the service provided by Juist Makelaar. Juiste Makelaar only brings supply and demand into contact with each other, without any further supervision or interference in the contact that follows from the service provided by Juiste Makelaar.
- Proper Broker’s intention is to process each inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Proper Broker has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice.