Terms and Conditions
HuisAssist is registered under the trade name Juiste Makelaar with the Chamber of Commerce under number 71948120.
The conditions listed below apply to requests made by the user on the HuisAssist website or Right Broker through the check. Registered companies are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are provided to them upon registration.
- Making an application via huisassist.nl or Juistmakelaar.nl is completely free of charge. No fees will be charged in any way to the requesting user.
- The information that the applicant receives is completely non-binding. The applicant is deprived of obligations. The applicant is free to decide not to accept the offers.
- Correct Makelaar makes the information entered by the user available to four different companies. The companies that the information is sent to are companies that can provide the service.
- Correct Broker has the full right not to forward applications to:
a. Suspicion of misuse of the services offered
b. Poor substantive quality of the application
c. The applicant cannot derive any rights from participation
- Correct Makelaar is authorized to contact the applicant to verify the authenticity of the entered data, in order to prevent abuse of the service offered by Juist Makelaar and HuisAssist. This also serves to monitor the quality of the services provided by Juist Makelaar.
- Correct Makelaar cannot be held directly or indirectly liable by the applicant for material and/or immaterial damage caused by a company with which the applicant came into contact as a result of the service provided by Juist Makelaar. Correct Makelaar only brings supply and demand into contact with each other, without further insight into or further interference in the contact that results from the service of Juist Makelaar.
- Correct Broker's intention is to process every request as soon as possible.
- Correct Broker has the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice.