General terms and conditions
HuisAssist is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the trade name HuisAssist B.V. under number 83460799.
The terms and conditions listed below apply to requests made by the user on the HuisAssist website. Registered companies are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are provided to them upon registration.
- Making an application through huisassist.nl is completely free of charge. No costs will be charged in any way to the user making the request.
- The information that the applicant receives is entirely without obligation. The applicant is deprived of obligations. The applicant is free to decide not to accept the offers offered.
- HuisAssist makes the information entered by the user available to four different companies. The companies to whom the information is sent are companies that can provide the service.
- HuisAssist has the full right not to forward applications in the event of:
a. Suspected abuse of the services offered
b. Moderate quality of content of the application
c. No rights can be derived from participation by the applicant
- HuisAssist is authorized to contact the applicant to verify the authenticity of the details filled in, to prevent misuse of the service offered by HuisAssist. This also serves to monitor the quality of the service provided by HuisAssist.
- The applicant cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, for material and/or immaterial damage caused by a company with which the applicant came into contact as a result of the service provided by HuisAssist. HuisAssist only brings supply and demand into contact with each other, without any further supervision or interference in the contact that follows from the service provided by HuisAssist.
- HuisAssist intention is to process each inquiry as quickly as possible.
- HuisAssist has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice.